Our manufacturing facility in Washington UK and Portage USA, produces hearing aid batteries conforming to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2008 certifications along with using Statistical Process Controls to ensure consistency of product, along with the latest quality methodology and software to continually improve systems and products. At Rayovac, our manufacturing facilities perform the following quality checks to ensure customers receive a consistent battery every time:
- Use of state of the art “SPC” statistical process control systems to aid control and continuously reduce variability and improve reliability.
- 262 quality checks are completed during the manufacturing process.
- The latest in non contact measurement systems (i.e. vision, laser, camera) are used to assess and inspect the hearing aid batteries.
- Cell performance is tested at various temperature, humidity and thermo cycle extremes.
- Every single hearing aid battery manufactured is electrically tested for OCV and impedance prior to shipment.
- Product and component testing is carried out to 5 years